Monday, March 05, 2007

REMY'S VIEW The views from Remy's window in Xalapa, Veracruz State, Mexico.

"I live in Xalapa, which is the capital city of Veracruz State in Mexico (the country that in the maps goes below the U.S.). My house is placed in a "oasis" sort of speak, because if you were flying you could see it´s sorrounded by the city, and yet is pretty much like living in the wild (on car the city is 5 minutes away), I guess that´s why my cat loves so much my window, is like a king enjoying the view of his kingdom.
There are two things why I like to live so much in here: on the day if the sky is clear you can see "Orizaba´s Peak" one of the highest mountain in the country, and by night you can spend hours laying in the grass watching the stars (and the ocassional UFO) without getting bored"

No comments: